ClusterCS currently powers a large volume of UpCloud instances with many satisfied customers. The UpCloud users are leveraging the benefits of the ClusterCS Control Panel to manage from single server (UpCloud instances) to a multitude of servers for High Availability cluster deployments.… Read More
ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.3 update and we are here to tell you what’s new.
This update is focused on bringing quick bugfixes and we are happy to announce that our Affiliate Program is now available.
ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.2 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are performing quality of life changes by enhancing the UX along with bugfixes.
- Adding an alias to an e-mail address malfunction
- Microsoft Edge responsive issues
- Broken links within the website fixed
- Let’s Encrypt issue for multiple clicks on Start
- Self-Signed certificate with SSL multiplication
- Domain SSL Certificates separate Generation of CSR from CRT installation
- ClusterCS Default domain index updated
- Sliding menu more visible for the Mobile version of the dashboard
- Pop-up format for adding development environments
- System Message NA for backup jobs
- Titles changed for services & firewall pages
ClusterCS has reached it’s 2.1.1 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are focusing on bringing improvements to PHP-FPM, bugfixes and UX improvements.
PHP-FPM settings can now be edited per each and every domain you manage on ClusterCS that is using php-fpm instead of su-php or mod-php.… Read More
What is PHP-FPM?
PHP-FPM is a PHP FastCGI implementation that is highly customizable compared to other PHP implementations (mod_php and su_php specifically) allowing you to fine-tune its performance targets. It is covered under all the PHP versions available on ClusterCS.… Read More
ClusterCS (a Software as a Service High Availability Control Panel) has reached its 2.1.0 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new!
In this update, we are focusing on improving the user experience, service updates, and bugfixes.
Our team has performed an Infrastructure Upgrade to ensure improved stability and performance for all of our clients.… Read More
Our team has finished the infrastructure upgrades, we are actively monitoring the services to make sure that everything runs as intended.
Thank you very much for understanding and we are sorry for the inconvenience if you have encountered any downtime.… Read More
ClusterCS has reached its v2.09 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new. In this update, we are focused on UX improvements to enhance the User’s Experience, update and bugfixes.
SPEED: Rate Limit
Rate Limiting is an antispam solution which allows you to set a number of requests in a certain time period from an IP.… Read More
ClusterCS has reached its 2.08 version and we are happy to tell you what’s new. In this update, we are focusing on improving the SPEED functionalities, software updates, and various bugfixes.
Speed Action – Proxy
Reverse-proxy is now achievable for applications that are not yet supported by ClusterCS such as NodeJS Server or Docker.… Read More
ClusterCS has reached the 2.07 version and we are happy to present you what’s new.
In this update, we are focused on bringing software updates and bugfixes.
ClusterCS has received an infrastructure upgrade to ensure improved stability and performance.
Updated to proftpd-1.3.6 + TLS for CentOS 6 , Amazon Linux AMI , Amazon Linux 2
Added TLS for proftpd in CentOS 7
Improved memcached security by allowing only IPs from the cluster members to connect to it
Added configuration options for OPcache in PHP setups:
Restructured the Date.Timezones list for PHP with common timezones first
httpd-2.4.39 has been added due to an important security bug in previous versions
- Let’s Encrypt – Auto-renewing fixed by agent updates
- Fixed spamassassin using too many resources
- Let’s Encrypt certificates are correctly generated on servers with more than one load balancer (And more than 1 type A DNS record)
- An issue on removing a SPEED rule
- Cluster-member server sometimes missing firewall rules