ClusterCS has reached its 2.3 update and we are excited to tell you what’s new.
We stay committed to continuously improve ClusterCS and its functionalities while adapting to the current World Health crisis.
In this update, we are focusing on bringing customer-requested features, GUI improvements for multiple sections of the panel, and support for a new Operating System.
- CentOS 8 Support will be added as BETA in the following weeks, customers willing to add CentOS 8 machines will benefit from our Technical Team’s full support via the ticketing system if anything arises;
- E-mail SSL has passed the development phase and it will be shortly added after the testing phase is finished;
- DKIM can now be set from the E-mails tab, a more in-depth guide can be found on our knowledge-base: How to setup DKIM for your e-mails;
- The monitors for Varnish, Redis cache, and Maria Galera have been improved and can be found at the Services section under the Servers tab
- The E-mails tab has been revamped and it has received various improvements, bulk actions such as delete e-mails are now possible
- The Cronjobs tab has received various UX improvements as well, allowing the selection of one or more cronjobs for bulk actions such as activate/deactivate/delete
- The Manage, SSL, and Logs sections have also been enhanced for better usability
Stay tuned to our blog as important updates are coming in the following period.
Let us know what you think of this update and if you don’t have an account, give it a try!