ClusterCS has reached its 2.2.2 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new.
Our team is updating the Reseller Addon, we have just implemented a Quota management system for Resellers, currently, it is available per account basis but a domain level configuration is coming soon as well.
Along with the Quota manager, we are also working on a Migration Tool that will allow resellers to import their accounts from other control panels with ease.
- Resource Quota per reseller account
- acme.sh will update before every Let’s Encrypt Generation
- Updated the Memcached installer to the latest version
- Added the possibility to add custom configs in PHP-FPM to override PHP variables and environment variables. You can find them on Add/Edit Domain and Edit Dev env.
- Added options for SSL Ciphers as well as DH params to improve security over TLS. They can be changed in setup to add support for older browsers if need.
- Fixed domain groups for new accounts within reseller addon
- Backup fixes for FTP remove non-existent files
- Fixed RoundCube and Postfix to be compatible with MySQL 8
- Fixed Postfix installer to create the PostFix user
- Fixed the situation where you couldn’t re-use user names after domain deletion
- Fixed an error where an empty backup name would throw a 500 error
Let us know what you think of this update and if you don’t have an account, give it a try!