ClusterCS has reached its 2.2.3 update and we are excited to tell you what’s new.
Thanks to your generous feedback we are happy to announce that we have implemented a cpanel import feature that will provide you the ability to import existing accounts and reseller structures directly into ClusterCS.
- The import feature is now available for FREE to all customers.
You can now easily import existing account structures from other control panels directly into ClusterCS, this will greatly reduce your migration process time along with eliminating most of the human error involved in the process.
The migration tool is able to import: domains, databases, and e-mails.
A migration between ClusterCS accounts will soon be available allowing for account migration and account backups to be achieved in a matter of minutes.
- This feature is currently available only if you have access to the server’s “root” account!
Be sure to place your full account backup in the following folder: /storage/imports/cpanel.
- The backend transactions have been improved for a better data flow which shall increase performance all-around the control panel while also reducing the time in which operations “In Progress” are finished.
- ClusterCS wrong redirects in rare occurrences
- The Magento installer under the Development Environments feature has received improvements for a better admin path security
- Development Environments Installers have received improved path validation for special characters