ClusterCS has reached its 2.2.4 update and we are excited to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are focusing on revamping the e-mail section, bugfixes, and UX improvements.
The e-mail section has been revamped to provide users with more options in terms of managing their e-mail addresses, the updates are as follows:
- Added a Webmail button in the e-mail section – it redirects to webmail.yourdomain (If you are not using ClusterCS DNS services, make sure you have the DNS record set – You can follow this guide to find out more);
- You can now create and manage e-mail accounts associated to your domain aliases (Aliases are set on the Manage tab of your domain);
- Added a search function, which filters e-mail, aliases, forwards or bccs to the input;
- Added BCC function – sets one or more e-mail addresses which receive a copy of the e-mails you send;
- Tables in the postfix database are now managed better, improving efficiency;
- Added catchall function (it will redirect all e-mails from not existing e-mail accounts to w/e you set).
For existing setups, you should go to Servers -> Manage -> Postfix -> Custom main.cf -> Click Generate and edit the virtual_alias_maps and transport_maps to match the following lines – free support is available for this, feel free to contact us .
- Let’s Encrypt and Self-Signed certificate generation form now include own e-mail instead of last created sub-account
- Fixed Installers under Development Environments to map file’s path correctly under the Tracked Files section
- A wrong requirement name has been changed from gb to gd for installers under Development Environments
- proftpd log file now exists
- The default proftpd certificate has been renewed
- Logging to file for MySQL service works as intended now