ClusterCS has reached its 2.2.6 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are focusing on bringing updates to the webserver services and bugfixes.
- We have added a button that will help you reset the permissions to default, Folders to 755 and Files to 644.
You can find the button in the Domains Tab> Your domain > Manage > Reset permissions
- We have updated phpMyadmin to the latest stable version
- Updates to fpm pool handling in both Apache and Nginx
- Updated custom configs
- PHP 7.4 zip extension has been added.
- The WHM restore function has been fixed
- Nginx pool no longer conflicts with the Apache one
- MooseFS scaling has been fixed
- Fixed PHP 7.4: mbstring , ioncube, init
- PHP 7.4 is set to serve RoundCube / phpMyAdmin only if it is the only version available, to avoid incompatibilities
- fpm pool sockets are now unique for every domain and service to avoid socket conflicts