ClusterCS currently powers a large volume of UpCloud instances with many satisfied customers. The UpCloud users are leveraging the benefits of the ClusterCS Control Panel to manage from single server (UpCloud instances) to a multitude of servers for High Availability cluster deployments.… Read More
ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.3 update and we are here to tell you what’s new.
This update is focused on bringing quick bugfixes and we are happy to announce that our Affiliate Program is now available.
ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.2 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are performing quality of life changes by enhancing the UX along with bugfixes.
- Adding an alias to an e-mail address malfunction
- Microsoft Edge responsive issues
- Broken links within the website fixed
- Let’s Encrypt issue for multiple clicks on Start
- Self-Signed certificate with SSL multiplication
- Domain SSL Certificates separate Generation of CSR from CRT installation
- ClusterCS Default domain index updated
- Sliding menu more visible for the Mobile version of the dashboard
- Pop-up format for adding development environments
- System Message NA for backup jobs
- Titles changed for services & firewall pages