ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.7 update and we are excited to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are focusing on addressing various bugs and improve infrastructure stability.
- An update has been deployed which should improve the time it takes for ClusterCS to do all the pre-start checks and will improve infrastructure stability.
We are monitoring the situation and we are deploying additional monitoring nodes. We are grateful for the recent signups and feedback!
- Added a number of functions in the MooseFS installer to properly detect if the install is a scaling matter instead of a new setup, and act accordingly. The PRO version now scales up without any issues.
- A rare occurrence where the NGINX configurator would get stuck while trying to generate the config (if PHP was served through NGINX) has been fixed.
- Newly added IPs apply configuration changes as intended to the HAProxy and stunnel services.
- RoundCube has received improved security for webmail installations.
- SSL now renewals with the initial request rather than the default domains (domain name and www.domain name).
Let us know what you think of this update and if you don’t have an account, give it a try!