ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.7 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new:
In this update, we are focusing on addressing various bugs and improve infrastructure stability.
- An update has been deployed which should improve the time it takes for ClusterCS to do all the pre-start checks and will improve infrastructure stability.
We are monitoring the situation and we are deploying additional monitoring nodes. We are grateful for the recent signups and feedback!
- Added a number of functions in the MooseFS installer to properly detect if the install is a scaling matter instead of a new setup, and act accordingly.
The PRO version now scales up without any issues.
- A rare occurrence where the NGINX configurator would get stuck while trying to generate the config (if PHP was served through NGINX) has been fixed.
- Newly added IPs apply configuration changes as intended to the HAProxy and stunnel services.
- RoundCube has received improved security for webmail installations.
- SSL now renewals with the initial request rather than the default domains (domain name and www.domain name)