ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.6 version and we are excited to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are focusing on bringing customer-requested updates, bugfixes, and small UX improvements.
- We have deployed an update which should improve the time it takes for ClusterCS to do all the pre-start checks and will improve infrastructure stability;
- DNS SPF records are now being automatically generated by default in order to improve e-mail’s reputation;
- Shell users that log in via SSH now use the same PHP version as the domain. For advanced users: User custom configurations can now be set in the .bashrc file from the user’s home directory.
- MySQL Galera Reports are now being generated correctly and MySQL graphs only show up for servers with MySQL;
- Speed Authentication is now being correctly configured in the HAproxy configuration file for composed names;
- Dovecot/Postfix custom configs now apply changes properly;
- SSL now renews with the initial Let’s Encrypt request rather than the default domain + www. domain.
- MY ACCOUNT section has received small improvements;
- Icons are now correctly displayed on the Contacts page.
Let us know what you think of this update and if you don’t have an account, give it a try!