ClusterCS currently powers a large volume of UpCloud instances with many satisfied customers. The UpCloud users are leveraging the benefits of the ClusterCS Control Panel to manage from single server (UpCloud instances) to a multitude of servers for High Availability cluster deployments.
Who is UpCloud?
UpCloud is a European cloud hosting company offering the world’s fastest cloud servers on an hourly billed infrastructure-as-a-service platform for the most business-critical customers from 8 data centers based in Germany, Netherlands, Finland, UK, USA, and Singapore.
UpCloud was recently chosen as the #1 cloud provider in Europe when it comes to price/performance ratio making their cloud the perfect fit for any website, e-commerce site or application looking for a boost in overall performance.
UpCloud’s easy-to-use control panel and API let you spend more time coding and less time managing your infrastructure. Together with the community, they develop and maintain a large library of open source API-clients and tools as well.
What are the benefits of managing your UpCloud server on ClusterCS?
- UpCloud provides unrivaled performance and flexibility in terms of infrastructure on top of which ClusterCS configures your web services for the best performance
- Remotely manage as many servers from a single-centralized but powerful Control Panel
- Powerful automation from both sides eliminates complexity and human error
- Scale to any number of servers in order to handle traffic growth and achieve High Availability for your infrastructure
- Benefit from UpCloud’s private network and boost your operation speed and security within your Cluster
- Enjoy 24/7 Support from both, with us you are never left alone!
We have prepared a guide on our Knowledgebase in order to get you started on UpCloud with ClusterCS:
Let us know what you think of this update and if you don’t have an account, give it a try, you can get a $10 credit bonus after your first purchase on your UpCloud account by using the following link!