ClusterCS has reached its 2.1.2 update and we are happy to tell you what’s new.
In this update, we are performing quality of life changes by enhancing the UX along with bugfixes.
- Adding an alias to an e-mail address malfunction
- Microsoft Edge responsive issues
- Broken links within the website fixed
- Let’s Encrypt issue for multiple clicks on Start
- Self-Signed certificate with SSL multiplication
- Domain SSL Certificates separate Generation of CSR from CRT installation
- ClusterCS Default domain index updated
- Sliding menu more visible for the Mobile version of the dashboard
- Pop-up format for adding development environments
- System Message NA for backup jobs
- Titles changed for services & firewall pages