ClusterCS has reached the 2.07 version and we are happy to present you what’s new.
In this update, we are focused on bringing software updates and bugfixes.
ClusterCS has received an infrastructure upgrade to ensure improved stability and performance.
Updated to proftpd-1.3.6 + TLS for CentOS 6 , Amazon Linux AMI , Amazon Linux 2
Added TLS for proftpd in CentOS 7
Improved memcached security by allowing only IPs from the cluster members to connect to it
Added configuration options for OPcache in PHP setups:
Restructured the Date.Timezones list for PHP with common timezones first
httpd-2.4.39 has been added due to an important security bug in previous versions
- Let’s Encrypt – Auto-renewing fixed by agent updates
- Fixed spamassassin using too many resources
- Let’s Encrypt certificates are correctly generated on servers with more than one load balancer (And more than 1 type A DNS record)
- An issue on removing a SPEED rule
- Cluster-member server sometimes missing firewall rules