ClusterCS (a Software as a service High Availability Control Panel) has reached its v2.0.10 update making it our 10’th weekly release. In this update we are focused on UX improvements and bugfixes preparing for infrastructure upgrades that will make the system work smoother for everyone.
- Fixed info type notifications missing a background color
- Improved responsive header navigation
- Fixed an occurance of the SSL CSR geenerator prepending a dot to the domain name
- Unified the design of the notifications area between the new vuejs interface and the old system.
- Disabled the loading bar for pooling ajax requests
- Fixed delete database missing a notification type in the sidebar